Share

Monday 3 September 2012

Base line data

I have completed my first two low calorie days in the intermittent fasting regime I began following last week.

I thought I would note some of the base line data for health and ailments to see how things change over time. This doesn't include any blood or other medical tests.

Weight: 86 kg

BMI: 25

Body Fat: 24.7% (measured on local chemist's balance)

Balance: 12 seconds (standing on left leg holding right ankle, with eyes closed)

Pace over 5 km: 5:31 min/km (during a race on 2 September 2012)

Occassional ailments

Colds (I've suffered a few recently, including a cough over several weeks in May)

IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome - usually linked to stress)

Acid reflux (usually linked to stress and excessive coffee and chocolate consumption)

Colon pain (horrible pain in the arse, linked to dry stools, sometimes with bleeding - rare occurence over past twenty years, which I have had checked out)

Neck pain (for the past 6 months or so I've been experiencing quite violent clicks when moving my neck sometimes, which seems to be related to stress and working at the computer for too long)

Clinical tests have shown my blood pressure to be fine and glucose and cholesterol levels to be in healthy limits.

I take no medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment