Share

Thursday 22 November 2012

Eleven months

I now have over 11 months of memory tags, helping me to remember every day that passes.

In fact, as we left my wife's country on 19 November 2011 for my own, and had an eventful time when we arrived, I have added memory tags retrospectively for days before I began this process.

It is kind of nice to see where this is going. As time continues its relentless transit through the days, I will know exactly where I was and what I was doing on the same date the year before.

But I'm wondering how my current review method will bear up.

I'm not confident enough yet to let go of recalling three days per week from when I began this process on 17 December 2011 to a month before the present day, then every day for the past month. But it takes longer each time.

Hopefully some new method will emerge as the days overlap with a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment