Share

Friday 11 October 2019

On this day

Opening Facebook sometimes on my phone, I get one of those reminder messages of something I posted two, five, seven years before, or whatever.

Before scrolling down to take a look, I take a few moments to scan through my mental calendar to predict what it will be. Usually, I can figure it out.

When I can't it's generally because it's a photo from a running road race I took part in a few days before. These become available from official photographers some time later. Now I've got used to this, I check for the last race I ran when I don't have a specific event for the date that might have prompted a posting.

It's a useful test and a reminder that, but for this process, I would rarely have a clue of what would be pictured. I wonder how surprising they are to others, or can you predict?

No comments:

Post a Comment