Share

Saturday 6 February 2016

Lost images - 3 and 4 December 2014

This is a nice straightforward example of how I retrieve lost images.

These came up in my recent run through of past months to refresh the images pinned to my mental calendar. I was reviewing the 2nd and 3rd of each month.

When I came to 2nd December, I had a blank. After a bit of thought, I remembered I had put the car in to the shop to be serviced.

But I couldn't come up with the image for 3rd December and looking to the 4th for a clue showed me I couldn't remember that day either, though I had the 5th down.

So I let it go and moved on.

In my review the next day I came across an image of having my haircut and immediately remembered that was in my image for 3rd December. The image was off a conversation with the various barbers that cut my hair where I go, about the forthcoming Christmas holiday.

That brought the image for 4th December back to me - bumping into someone at a café where I went to meet my wife for lunch.

There's always something that triggers recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment