Share

Monday 4 November 2013

The happiest days of my life

Usually I select the image to pin to my mental calendar as a memory tag for the day as I lay down to sleep, adding it to the calendar at the end of a run through the images for the past month.

But there are some days when I pause and take a snapshot to capture a particular moment, thinking this is one of the happiest days of my life and this is the image that I will keep with me forever.

Invariably these are times with family and friends, perhaps sharing a meal or lying in the grass in the sun.

I regularly come across these very special images applying the refresh technique I use to reinforce the images. From them I relive not only the moment captured, the day and the people, but the feeling.

It is sustaining to be reminded of happy days and happines.

No comments:

Post a Comment