Share

Saturday 20 July 2013

Last year is over

My reviews of past days are much more bearable now. In fact, I only cover the past 6 months with the two-days-per-week window, so January is already dropping out of these reviews.

The year 2012 is over. I think I was wanting to let it go. There were many great things that happened last year, some not so great, but being half way into 2013, this is where my head needs to be. Time to move on.

I still dip into the images pinned to my mental calendar as memory tags, recalling the same date for each month (the 20th today, for example).

As I reassure myself the images are not lost, I become more confident that regular reviews are no longer necessary and can concentrate on the present in the knowledge the past is not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment